Sporicidal Wipes (Pack of 25)
- Peracetic acid generating wipes, activated by water, for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices
- Patented formula. Comes in a stable form that delivers peracetic acid on demand. Peracetic acid is a safe alternative to chlorine, and is proven to provide similar or better performance against spores compared to chlorine
- Simple and easy to use. Just wet with water to activate the dry wipes. No more dilution errors. It generates no toxic fumes and can be used next to patients
- The most powerful wipes in the world. Clinell Sporicidal Wipes kills all known pathogenic microorganisms with a non-specific kill action. They have a proven 6 log spore kill, in two minutes, in dirty conditions. Proven to outperform other leading sporicidal wipes
- Cost efficient. Proven to save up to £660,000 per annum
- Contains detergent. Clinell Sporicidal Wipes cleans and disinfects. Peracetic acid remains effective in highly soiled conditions – unlike chlorine and glutaraldehyde based products, which are inhibited by dirt and organic matter
- Safe to use on most surfaces. Clinell Sporicidal Wipes are a CE-certified class lla medical device. They can be used on non-invasive medical devices and equipment without corrosion, unlike chlorine solutions
- Unique wall mounted dispensers. Hygienic and accessible, for quick and easy wipe dispensing. Proven to increase compliance and provide effective wipe usage by conveniently placing wipes at their point of use
- Antimicrobial activity. Powerful disinfecting composition using a pH optimised peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide combination, generated from sodium peracarbonate and tetra acetyl ethylene diamine. High power oxidative kill against all microorganisms including non-enveloped viruses and bacterial endospores
- Conforms to EN13704, EN14348, EN14476, EN14561, EN14562, EN14563 and EN1650
Reviewed by Trustpilot: ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Excellent
Total price:$6.50 exc VAT
What Our Customers Say
We have been incredibly impressed both by their customer service and delivery. Liaising with suppliers on our behalf saves us a lot of time sourcing products, and their deliveries are always on time, well communicated in advance, and affordable.
Medical Supply is a highly innovative and much needed tool for healthcare professionals like my self, to help source the much needed equipment our staff and patients need, to deliver safe and quality care.
Have had the pleasure to work with this company who have assisted in my PPE requirements during this challenging time. Great guys to work with, always going above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I highly recommend!